Building a website that’s compatible with social networks is a good business practice because so many people are accustomed to using these destinations to catch up with family, friends and their favorite brands.
This is why it’s so important to have a strong web presence in order to stay connected with your fans. If you’re unsure what this means, or how it’s done, here are a few social website builder basics to get you started.
- Offer Social Sharing Buttons At Your Website - By offering social sharing buttons at your website, visitors can easily share your web content or posts with others on their timeline. This is perfect for local restaurants, beauty salons, bands, artists, home repair companies and a wide range of businesses that want the ‘viral’ affect that social media websites like Twitter, StumbleUpon, LinkedIn and others can bring to your business.
- Use A Fast Server - Nobody wants to sit around waiting for a website to load, so making sure that you’re website is hosted on a fast server is another fine point of building a social website. The faster your website, the happier that your website visitors will be.
- Have A Facebook Fan Page - Building a strong online web presence now extends further than just having a website and most companies now feel it’s necessary to have a Facebook Fan page to stay in touch with their valued clients. If you don’t already have a Facebook Fan Page in place, Web Presence Builder allows you to quickly create a Fan page for your brand for no extra charge.
- Offer A Contact Form At Your Website - A contact form is an imperative so people can send you a direct message via your website. You should utilize whatever fields that you need to provide the best possible service to the client. This might include Customer Name, Email address, phone number, preferred method of contact, best time to contact, message field or ask for other pertinent information needed to provide customer service. Additionally, you might consider providing other important contact information such as your business phone number, your mobile phone and fax number (if applicable), your mailing address and your business hours somewhere on your website.
- Use Photos And Videos - Photos and videos are worth a thousand words. People love pictures and videos when they visit a website and will view them if you have an Image Gallery or embedded videos at your site.
If you’re looking for a affordable website building solution that offers all of these great features - plus many others that aren’t mentioned here - please visit Web Presence Builder to learn more and begin building your social-friendly website today!