There may be a lot of things to complain about in 2011, but building a business website is not one of them. In fact, it’s never been easier for a business person to build a great online web presence, regardless of their technical know-how. Businesses need to update their websites all the time. The days of building a ‘set it and forget it‘ web presence are over. With the age of Web 3.0 upon us, your web presence must be extensible, updatable, and burstable! There’s no two ways around it.
If you’re like many companies, you’re hoping to get more business online. It makes sense, you want to leverage the huge community that is already online and using search engines and social networks to recommend businesses to friends and associates. This type of traffic is gravy in a well-balance marketing campaign. If you can convert these visitors into clients, you just tapped into one of the most inexpensive and effective means of marketing that has ever existed.
In order to accomplish this goal, you’ll need a fast-loading compliant website that clearly conveys your message. Anything less and your visitors will leave and seek the attention of one of your competitors. If you’re like many businesses online, you already have a website, but it was designed a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away. Well not really, but it probably looks like it! 2005 was a long time ago and modern websites do not look at all like their brethren from a few years back. In order to stay with the times and provide fresh content, it would be much better if you had a cloud web presence builder that gave you the power to easily craft professional business web pages.
Advantages of a cloud web presence builder
Utilizing a cloud web presence builder has multiple advantages, which I’ll do my best to outline.
This list of advantages applies to MostHost Cloud hosting solutions utilizing Parallels Web Presence Builder.
- It’s on the cloud! First of all, this means your website will experience exceptional uptime and a high degree of operational efficiency.
- Your web presence will load fast. Visitors hate long loading times. A website made by a cloud web presence builder loads quickly because it has been optimized to do so. Visitor satisfaction will be increased by a fast-loading website, which will enhance the experience of those who visit your site.
- You can do it yourself. You don’t need to hire professional web designers to build your website and you won’t need them when you go to make an update. Cloud web presence builders represent a complete, Do It Yourself solution, which makes hiring others a thing of the past.
- Your web presence is search engine friendly. SEO is built in to your website navigation, structure, and your pages. You don’t have to sit around twiddling your thumbs and hoping for the best because your HTML is search engine friendly upon creation. Combined with Google Webmaster Tools integration and Google Analytics, your web presence is a potent tool in the war for search engine traffic.
- Social media integration is built-in. These days it’s very important to be able to share your website content to popular social media destinations like Twitter and Facebook. It’s never been easier because you can quickly ‘snap-in’ social sharing tools.
This brief overview gives you an idea of just how a cloud web presence builder can help you grow your online web presence. MostHost Cloud specializes in Parallels products and we recommend Parallels Web Presence Builder for organizations who are interested in maintaining their own site or group of websites.
If you’ve never tried the Parallels Web Presence Builder, we have a ‘demo’ on our Seattle cloud. Please try it now. Our Linux Cloud Hosting with Web Presence Builder starts at $9.99/month and is suitable for organizations that are looking to upgrade their web presence. Our packages include mail accounts, a mail server, Webmail, and are fully managed. Thanks for stopping by and learning about cloud web creation!