Parallels Web Presence Builder Helps Businesses Optimize Their Online Presentation
One of the reasons we’re excited to be a Parallels Silver Partner at MostHost is because of the great job the company has done with its Web Presence Builder. The tool is aimed at small businesses who need to be able to compete online, by offering all the bells and whistles, with an emphasis on ease of use.
With Parallels Web Presence Builder, all of the basics are already taken care of. You don’t have to know anything about SEO or HTML. Instead, you just need to be able to use a simple interface to easily ‘drag and drop‘ the elements you need in order to create a compliant, modern website. This is important, because small business website operators cannot afford to publish material that they don’t own the rights for. Further, they need to integrate a number of different features in order to benefit from having an online presence.
Let’s look at some of the features of Parallels Web Presence Builder.
- Anyone can build a great looking website with minimal training.
- Parallels Web Presence builder is well documented and has video training built in.
- SEO is built in and the system uses search engine friendly URLs.
- Google Webmaster Tools and Google Analytics integration is built in.
- You can publish your web presence to Facebook with one click!
- Social media sharing tools can be dropped in on any page.
- Your updates are effective immediately. You can quickly see how your design looks.
- Your code is optimized for fast loading.
An affordable small business Linux web hosting plan with Parallels Web Presence Builder installed is enough to breathe new life into just about any website. When you consider the additional features of SEO-friendliness, Facebook integration, and social media sharing tools, you can easily and quickly take your web presence into the future. There’s no need to stay stuck in time because your website is outdated and you don’t feel like hiring a web designer, an SEO, or a social media strategist. Fire them all, design the web presence yourself, and give yourself a big, fat raise for having the sense to use Parallels Web Presence builder.
If you want to find out just how easy it is to build your next web presence (or to upgrade your current one) with a MostHost Linux small business hosting plan, then please give it a try.