10 Ways To Make A Better Monday
Greetings World! It’s Monday in Northeast Ohio, USA and it’s raining. For any of you are fortunate enough to be familiar with this area of the country, you’ll intuitively understand this happens…a lot. One thing about a rainy Monday morning in October, it can break the mood of people if they aren’t careful.
In the spirit of turning what could be a negative into a positive, here are 10 ways to make today a Monday to remember.
Making Monday Marvelous
10) Do something you’ve been avoiding due to procrastination. Procrastination is the enemy of progress. Why not remove a roadblock to success by taking care of something that you haven’t done, but have been meaning to. That way you’ll have a different week this week because that thing that’s been bothering you will be done.
9) Use Bing instead of Google today. Google has gotten too big for their britches and their search ‘kinda’ sucks lately. Give Bing a try and see if you find different sites than the ones you’re used to visiting. It might send a lesson to Google to shape up or ship out and you might visit a part of the internet that you haven’t been to before.
8) Make a Top 10 blog post. Go ahead, I dare you. Sure, Top 10 blog posts have been done several million times before, but the world is always ready for a new one from a fresh person with a unique spin. Just write it off the top of your head and send it out. If people love it, great. If not, you still have Tuesday through Friday to rally.
7) Upgrade your website. Make changes to your web presence that you’ve been wanting to. Choose a new theme or make alterations that improve quality. It’s easy to get complacent and think your website is perfect. All websites can be improved and Monday is the day to do it. By Friday, you’ll be reaping the rewards.
6) Adopt a stray pet! Only do this if you really love animals and your housemates approve. Be picky about which stray pet you choose. Monkeys are cute when they’re babies but can be Hell on Wheels when they reach adolescence.
5) Be nice to someone. Do a random of act of kindness. See if it warms your heart. If it does, make a habit out of it. They’re are too many mean people in the world and not enough nice ones. You might have to fake being nice at first, especially if you’ve been mean or neutral for awhile, but it will get easier over time.
4) Comment in a blog. People who write blog posts love getting comments. Say something so they know you’re out there.
3) Start a health kick. Eat less sugar. Quit drinking. Start jogging. Walk around the block. If you’ve been neglecting your health, Monday is a great day to kick of a new campaign for better living. Even the smallest steps help, so put a foot forward.
2) Write down a goal. Write down a goal you have that you want to happen before Friday. Put it in a prominent place. Make it happen.
1) Get in a Friday mood. You’re always happy on Friday, aren’t you? Then adopt that same mood you have then and emulate it today. Friday is so relaxing because you have most of your work done and plans for the weekend. But Monday doesn’t have to be stressful. Take a deep breath and relax!
What do you think will make Monday better?